Front View of My Father
The film takes place in a subtle and playful studio, a luminous and colorful universe where a daughter has invited her father to participate in different games and subtle reflection on the divorce that has deprived them both parts of the daughter's childhood. The film tackles a pressing issue in the Danish divorceculture in a new and both experimental and educational way.
- Main Cast: Kim Jacobsen and Nicoline Skotte Jacobsen
- Director: Nicoline Skotte Jacobsen
- Director of Photography: Valdemar Cold Winge Leisner
- Production Designer: Helle Kirstine Egsgaard
- Editor: Denniz Göl Bertelsen
- Sound Designer: Rune Kristiansen
- Composer: Nynne Hedal
- Genre: Documentary
- Duration: 30 min.
- Original Title: Min Far Forfra
- Year: 2015