Valdemar Cold Winge Leisner (b.1985)
- 2013-2017 Studied Cinematography at The National Film School of Denmark.
- 2006-2009 Studied Fine Art Photography at Glasgow School of Art. Received a 1st class BA (HONS) with distinction in Historical and Critical studies. Awarded 'The Newberry Medal' given to the top student in fine art, architecture and design departments.
- 'Den Som Dræber' (TV series, 5 episodes. To be released in 2019) A camera operator for Eric Kress. Shot in Denmark. Director: Carsten Myllerup. Producers: Peter Bose, Jonas Allen, Zire Schucany. Production: Miso Film
- ‘The Great Game’(Documentary 2018) Cinematographer. Shot in Mongolia, China, Pakistan, Afghanistan, England and Denmark. Director: Andreas Dalsgaard. Producer: Michael Haslund. Production: Haslund Film
- 'Weltschmerz' (Short Documentary 2017) Director of Photography. Director, Jesper Dalgaard. Producer, Niclas Warner. Graduation film from The National Film School of Denmark
- 'Nyforelsket' English title: In Love (Short Fiction 2017) Director of Photography. Director: Ville Gideon Sörman. Producer: Zire Schucany. Graduation film from The National Film School of Denmark
- 'Rehearsal Night' (Documentary 2017) Additional Cinematography. Director: Maja Friis. Producer: Sara Stockmann. Production: Sonntag Pictures.
- 'The Night Manager' (TV-Series 2016) Additional Cinematography. Director: Susanne Bier. Production: BBC og AMC 2015. Winner: Emmy Awards 2016, Best Director. Winner: Golden Globe, Best Actor, Tom Hiddleston.
- 'Übermensch' (Short Documentary 2016) Director of Photography. Director, Jesper Dalgaard. Producer, Daniel Mühlendorph. Official selection: Sheffield Doc fest (Got Special mention in relation to New Talent Award) 2017 Official selection: SXSW 2017 Official selection: OFF 2017
- ‘Min Far Forfra’ English title: Front View of My Father (Documentary 2015) Director of Photography. Director: Nicoline Skotte. Produktion: Den Danske Filmskole Afgangsfilm. Winner: Sichuan TV Festival 2015: Most Innovative Documentary. Winner: OFF16: Film Fyn’s Talent Award. Winner: Ekko Shortlist Awards 2016, Best documentary. Nominated: Robert 2016: Best short Documentary.
- ‘Sofa’ (Short fictional 2015) Director of Photography. Director: Anna Emma Haudal Producer: Victor Cunha and Nanna Nyboe Tabor. Production: Filmværkstedet Cph
- ‘Yellowknife’(Short Documentary 2015) Cinematographer, shared credit along with Jacob Møller and Talib Rasmussen. Director: Niels Holstein Kaa. Producer: Rikke Tambo Andersen. Production: Super 16 and Bullit Film.
- ‘Pussy’ (Short Fictional 2014) Director: Ville Gideon Sörman. Producer Karen Kristensen. Production: The National Film School of Denmark.
- ‘En Chance Til’ English title: A Second Chance (Feature 2014) 2nd Unit Cinematographer. Director: Susanne Bier. Producer: Sisse Graum Jørgensen. Production: Zentropa.
- 'The Team' (TV Series 2014) Additional Cinematography. Director: Kathrine Windfeld. Production: Nordisk Film.
- ‘Expedition To The End of The World’ (Documentary 2013) Cinematographer. Director: Daniel Dencik. Producer: Michael Haslund. Production: Haslund Film/DFI/DR
- ‘Broen II’ English title:The Bridge II (TV Series 2013) Camera Operator. Director: Kathrine Windfeld. Production: Nimbus film, SVT, DR.
- ‘Copenhagen’ (Feature 2013) 2nd Unit Director of Photography. Director: Mark Raso. Producer: Mauro Mueller. Production: ’Fidelio Film’
- ‘Serena’ (Feature 2012) Additional Cinematography. Director: Susanne Bier. Starring Bradley Cooper and Jennifer Lawrence. Production: 2929Productions.
- ‘Den Skaldede Frisør’ English title: Love is all You Need (Feature 2011) 2nd Unit Cinematographer. Director: Susanne Bier. Production: Zentropa
- ‘Hævnen’ English title: In a Better World (Feature 2010) Additional/Landscape Cinematography. Director: Susanne Bier. Production: Zentropa. Winner: Oscar, Best Foreign Language Film. Winner: Golden Globe, Best Foreign Language Film